Excel Accounting Products

Excel Accounting Products
Excel Accounting Products

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Nedbank It's My Biz Show.


figg Excel Accounting Solutions has been selected for the Nedbank Sponsored It’s my Biz show. We have a 30 minute slot which includes:

1.       1st filming - An interview with me at our offices to discuss the business and where we want to take it (I asked in my initial application and interviews that followed for help with retail and then also corporate sponsorship to get it to small business who can’t afford it)
2.       2nd filming - A meeting with consultants who will advise
3.       3rd filming - A follow up interview with me at our offices I think 3 months later to find out if the consultants helped us.

We believe that this is a huge advantage since it is in Nedbank and the whole purpose of the show to help us to succeed.

Filming of the first interview is Thursday 3 May 2012.  We will let you know when the show will be flighted but it will also be posted on
1.       and on our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/FiggExcelAccounting
2.       Our You tube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/FIGGEXCEL
3.       Nedbank’s You tube channel

Many thanks for your support to date, couldn’t have done this without our Customers and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment