Excel Accounting Products

Excel Accounting Products
Excel Accounting Products

Saturday, September 21, 2019

Small Business - Has your bank asked you for your 3 years latest Annual Financial Statements?
Are you walking around looking pale because you have just received the quote from your accountant to prepare them for you?
Relax!  I have just completed my collection of Excel templates for small business with the grand finale being Annual Financial Statements! (abbreviated AFS)
The AFS is beautiful, even if I say so myself pardon.
All our Excel templates are beautiful but the AFS is now my pride and joy.
If you or your secretary work on Excel, you will never get behind with your AFS again.  You are in any case required by law (Companies Act, Tax Act, Dept Labour etc) to prepare your AFS strictly annually.
Watch my video and get yours today and start using it. https://youtu.be/qGHBZunxKhU
It will be one of the best money saving investments of your life.
Chat soon!
#financialstatements #accountant #tax #smallbusiness #bank #excel #law #beautiful #thebest #start #looking #prepare #investments #annualfinancialstatements #exceltemplates #excelvideo

No comments:

Post a Comment